Daily rates include:
- Elephant Hunting Safari
- Government license on plains game
- Services of licensed professional hunter
- Tracker and Skinners
- Field preparation of trophies
- Pick up and return to airport Accommodations, daily laundry, meals, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, beer and wine with meals.
Daily Rates Exclude:
- Taxidermy work after safari, packing and shipping of trophies to hunters' destination.
- Airfares to and from South Africa.
- Hire of firearms and ammunition.
- African Safari Sunset Any tips to safari staff.
- All wounded animals must be paid in full.
50% Deposit on daily rates to confirm booking due on arrival.
Deposits are not refundable, however they are transferable to other available dates if necessary.
All prices quoted are based on the exchange rate of Rand vs. U.S. Dollar/Euro.
We reserve the right to adjust the rates accordingly.
Plains Game Daily Rates:
|1x Hunter with 1x Professional Guide||$350 per day|
|2x Hunters with 1x Professional Guide||$300 per day per hunter|
|Observer||$200 per day|
*Refer to our Regulations page for information about bringing guns into South Africa.